Sold: 10.3 cartridge
NOTE: When ordering, please specify what color you would like (White, Grey or Black), in the comment section at check-out.
Bostik’s 1100 FS is a one part polyurethane adhesive/sealant ideal for sealing, bonding and beading applications in:
- Truck trailers
- Horse trailers
- Emergency vehicles
- Container construction
Curing by a reaction with atmospheric moisture, this fast setting adhesive forms a tough, flexible seal. It offers tenacious adhesion to woods, metals, FRPs and most plastics.
In addition to its excellent resistance to water and weathering, 1100 FS meets the following requirements:
- Federal specification TT-S-00230C (C0M-NBS) for one component sealant as Class A, non-sag
- ASTM C920 standard specifications for elastomeric joint sealants as type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, A and M
- Canadian standard CAN/CGSB-19, 13
These certifications ensure manufacturers that 1100 FS is not only the right product for their needs, but also the smart product. With a faster set speed than conventional polyurethanes, it enhances operational efficiencies, saving time and money.
- Faster set than conventional polyurethanes
- Excellent resistance to water and weathering
- Develops flexible, tough seal